The Sophisticated and costly instrument used in complex plants need to be installed according to certain carefully laid down safeguards using selected and reliable accessories. Most of the instrument valves produced without any adherence to the rigid codes of the instrumentation industry are unsafe to high pressure use. These needle valves are developed after extensive research to deliver defect free range of special purpose severe service valves. Further, the steam threads rolled and hard plated and tip stellited prevent galling and extends the working life.
1) These needle valves cheaply produced have common deficiencies.
2) Their seal just an 'O' ring Spindle cannot take wear.
3) Leakage due to galling at the tip Spindle Which rotates on closure is prone to galling Normally threads are in contact with process media.
AKI Needle Valve are specially designed to eliminate all the above deficiencies and produced under rigid qually control from basic raw material stage. Needle valves are precises machining on mordern machinery to provid high quality and low cost, to meet the exacting standards of our valuable customers. The offered needle valves range are extensively used for controlling, measuring, equalizing and draining the pressure of fluids. Our valuable patrons can avail these products as per their specifications and preference.
Generally fabricated from forged / barstak. material in high grade stainless steel, carban steel, brass and monel materials in variety of end Connection.
- ALL NPT threads to ANSI B2.1
- ALL BSP Parallel threads to BS 2779
- ALL BSP taper threads to BS 21
- Socket Weld design optional